Safeguarding our participants, their families and our team is our key priority. Our mission is to create inclusive opportunities for children and young people to develop social skills, friendships and confidence. Cahoots will continue to focus on delivery of our mission through delivery of Cahoots activities, whilst maintaining a safe environment.
We will continue to provide activities that achieve Cahoots learning outcomes, as well as including education for our participants on camps and programs within this changing environment. We are following advice from Australian Government and WA Department of Health, which includes implementing stricter health measures and adapting itineraries to stay within new guidelines, such as limiting Cahoots group numbers and keeping activities to areas with small groups (less than 50).
HEALTH AND HYGIENE CONTROLS
Cahoots maintain strict controls on infections and health. In response to COVID19, additional measures have been implemented to protect our participants, families, our team and our community. These include:
– Participant Pre-Screening
– All Staff and Leaders will be Pre-Screened prior to attending Cahoots services
– Supplier Pre-Screening to assess health and infection control standards
– Adapting Cahoots Camps and Programs to increase safety measures, including reducing group sizes and replacing any activities involving mass gatherings to activities which meet these additional control measures.
– Additional Sanitising Processes
– Social Distancing Measures
Under these exceptional circumstances, Cahoots has updated our cancellation policy, to support families during this challenging, and changing situation. 100% credit for any families cancelling with any notice period, due to COVID19 concerns, whilst COVID19 is an ongoing challenge for our community. If you have any questions contact Sophia Stante, Operations Manager at Cahoots via phone 0477 084 561 or email email@example.com