Term 2 – Cahoots Club 18+
4th May 2019 @ 5:30 pm - 29th June 2019 @ 8:30 pm
About this Program:
- Age : 18+
- Care Ratio: 1:2 or 1:3
- Description: The Cahoots social club will run fortnightly on Saturdays giving our participants the opportunity to catch-up socially outside of the camp programs for a meal, movie or fun activity. This program runs in every second Saturday.
- Cost: NDIS funded cost, TBC. For participants without funding contact email@example.com.
- How to register?
- Login or become a member
- Find the camp or program you are looking for
- Register your interest by clicking the ‘REGISTER YOUR CHILD/CHILDREN NOW’ button ⇓ at the bottom ⇓ of your chosen camp or program
- Your application will be accepted or rejected within 5 working days
1. Accepted or Rejected?
Accepted on Camp/Program:
- The participant has sufficient funds to attend the camp/program
- The participant has no outstanding invoices
- The camp has availability
Rejected from Camp/Program:
- The participant has registered for the wrong camp/program category
- There is no availability on the camp/program
- The participant does not have the funding to attend camp/program
- The participant has an outstanding invoice
- The participant has to provide a because of behaviour on previous camps/programs (Behavioural Management Plan to be provided)
- Overnight and weekend camps – 4 weeks prior to departure
- School holiday camps – 6 weeks prior to camp
- Programs – 3 weeks prior to program
3. Camp/ Program Information
2 Weeks Prior
- Camp Itinerary
- Camp Schedule
- Clothing List
- Medication Chart
1 Week Prior
- The participant will receive a text asking them to confirm their attendance to the camp (Please reply YES or NO and PARTICIPANTS NAME to confirm your attendance)
- If the participant does not reply, the coordinator is to follow up with a phone call
Request a place at this camp
If you'd like to register for one or more places on this camp, please sign in
If you are not currently a member, you can register online
Looking to volunteer on a camp?
Looking to volunteer on a camp? Find out more ...