South West Cultural Camp
16th April 2019 @ 8:00 am - 19th April 2019 @ 5:00 pm
About this Camp:
- Age : 5+
- Care Ratio: 1:2 or 1:3
- Description: Cahoots Cultural Camps in the South West are for young Aboriginal people aged 5 years right into adulthood who are facing physical, behavioural, emotional, learning or other major life challenges. These camps are designed to help you and your families have fun, connect with your culture, learn new skills and build confidence. Activities include outdoor adventures, traditional sporting games, arts & crafts, story-telling and bush tucker. Our camps are made accessible and affordable for people of all backgrounds.Get in touch to find out more about how we can support your family to attend our camps – more details to come!
- Cost: TBC. For participants without funding contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Why Cahoots Camps?
All Cahoots camps will consist of a range of different activities that will achieve several learning outcomes. All participants will be encouraged through structured activities run by our trained facilitators to:
How to register?
- Login or become a member
- Find the camp or program you are looking for
- Register your interest by clicking the ‘REGISTER YOUR CHILD/CHILDREN NOW’ button ⇓ at the bottom ⇓ of your chosen camp or program
- Your application will be accepted or rejected within 5 working days
1. Accepted or Rejected?
Accepted on Camp/Program:
- The participant has sufficient funds to attend the camp/program
- The participant has no outstanding invoices
- The camp has availability
Rejected from Camp/Program:
- The participant has registered for the wrong camp/program category
- There is no availability on the camp/program
- The participant does not have the funding to attend camp/program
- The participant has an outstanding invoice
- The participant has to provide a Behaviour Management Plan because of behaviour on previous camps/programs.
- Overnight and weekend camps – 4 weeks prior to departure
- School holiday camps – 6 weeks prior to camp
- Programs – 3 weeks prior to program
3. Camp/ Program Information
2 Weeks Prior
- Camp Itinerary
- Camp Schedule
- Clothing List
- Medication Chart
1 Week Prior
- The participant will receive a text asking them to confirm their attendance to the camp (Please reply YES or NO and PARTICIPANTS NAME to confirm your attendance)
- If the participant does not reply, the coordinator is to follow up with a phone call
Request a place at this camp
If you'd like to register for one or more places on this camp, please sign in
If you are not currently a member, you can register online
Looking to volunteer on a camp?
Looking to volunteer on a camp? Find out more ...