South West All Abilities Camp – Tues 16th – Fri 19th July
16th July 2019 - 19th July 2019
South West Cultural Camp
- Description: The morning we will start at Gravity Extreme Trampolining and then head to the camp to settle in our dorms. Wednesday we’ll be heading to Forest Adventures and the afternoon we’ll be doing some beach combing for an art therapy project. Thursday we’ll be going to the Busselton Jetty and then some more Art Therapy in the afternoon. Friday will be spent at the Dolphin Discovery centre and in the morning we’ll be taking the participants on a Dolphin Cruise with Dolphin Discovery. See full itinerary here
- Drop off: Tuesday 16th July – 9am at Enable offices, 104 Beach Road, Bunbury WA 6230
- Pick up: Friday 19th July – 3pm at Enable offices, 104 Beach Road, Bunbury WA 6230
- Cost: NDIS funded cost, TBC. For participants without funding contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Age : 5 – 17yrs (Participants will be split into age groups for the different activities)
- Care Ratio: 1:2 or 1:3
How to register?
Request a place at this camp
If you'd like to register for one or more places on this camp, please sign in
If you are not currently a member, you can register online
Looking to volunteer on a camp?
Looking to volunteer on a camp? Find out more ...