- This event has passed.
School Holiday Day Program (Week 5)
29th January 2019 @ 8:00 am - 1st February 2019 @ 5:00 pm| Per Day $180
About this Program:
- Age : 5-17
- Care Ratio: 1:2 or 1:3
- Description: Join us in our visit to Synergy Playground on Monday, as we look for dinosaurs on Tuesday, climb over valcanos on Wednesday, board the pirate ship on Thursday and get ready to splash on Friday! Our activities are designed to help create friendships, build self-confidence and promote social inclusion and also include a talent show, arts and crafts, a disco and more! In case you thought it couldn’t get better, all participants will also be catered for providing morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea.
- Cost: NDIS funded cost, $180. For participants without funding contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Why Cahoots Programs?
All Cahoots programs will consist of a range of different activities that will achieve several learning outcomes. All participants will be encouraged through structured activities run by our trained facilitators to:
How to register?
- Login or become a member
- Find the camp or program you are looking for
- Register your interest by clicking the ‘REGISTER YOUR CHILD/CHILDREN NOW’ button ⇓ at the bottom ⇓ of your chosen camp or program
- Your application will be accepted or rejected within 5 working days
1. Accepted or Rejected?
Accepted on Camp/Program:
- The participant has sufficient funds to attend the camp/program
- The participant has no outstanding invoices
- The camp has availability
Rejected from Camp/Program:
- The participant has registered for the wrong camp/program category
- There is no availability on the camp/program
- The participant does not have the funding to attend camp/program
- The participant has an outstanding invoice
- The participant has to provide a Behavioural Management Plan because of behaviour on previous camps/programs
- Programs – 3 weeks prior to program
- Overnight and weekend camps – 4 weeks prior to departure
- School holiday camps – 6 weeks prior to camp
3. Camp/ Program Information
2 Weeks Prior
- Camp Itinerary
- Camp Schedule
- Clothing List
- Medication Chart
1 Week Prior
- The participant will receive a text asking them to confirm their attendance to the camp (Please reply YES or NO and PARTICIPANTS NAME to confirm your attendance)
- If the participant does not reply, the coordinator is to follow up with a phone call
Request a place at this camp
If you'd like to register for one or more places on this camp, please sign in
If you are not currently a member, you can register online
Looking to volunteer on a camp?
Looking to volunteer on a camp? Find out more ...