All Abilities Metro Camp – Woodman Point
8th March 2019 @ 3:30 pm - 10th March 2019 @ 3:30 pm
About this Camp:
- Age : 5-17
- Care Ratio: 1:2 or 1:3
- Description:These camps are for participants aged 5-17 years of age who require a 1:2 or 1:3 care ratio. The All Abilities Overnight and Weekend Camps are offered within the Perth Metro Area. School Holiday Camps can be held both in the Perth Metro Area, Regional Areas of WA as well as interstate.
- Cost: NDIS funded cost, $1,222. For participants without funding contact email@example.com.
Why Cahoots Camps?
All Cahoots camps will consist of a range of different activities that will achieve several learning outcomes. All participants will be encouraged through structured activities run by our trained facilitators to:
How to register?
- Login or become a member
- Find the camp or program you are looking for
- Register your interest by clicking the ‘REGISTER YOUR CHILD/CHILDREN NOW’ button ⇓ at the bottom ⇓ of your chosen camp or program
- Your application will be accepted or rejected within 5 working days
1. Accepted or Rejected?
Accepted on Camp/Program:
- The participant has sufficient funds to attend the camp/program
- The participant has no outstanding invoices
- The camp has availability
Rejected from Camp/Program:
- The participant has registered for the wrong camp/program category
- There is no availability on the camp/program
- The participant does not have the funding to attend camp/program
- The participant has an outstanding invoice
- The participant has to provide a because of behaviour on previous camps/programs (Behavioural Management Plan to be provided)
- Overnight and weekend camps – 4 weeks prior to departure
- School holiday camps – 6 weeks prior to camp
- Programs – 3 weeks prior to program
3. Camp/ Program Information
2 Weeks Prior
- Camp Itinerary
- Camp Schedule
- Clothing List
- Medication Chart
1 Week Prior
- The participant will receive a text asking them to confirm their attendance to the camp (Please reply YES or NO and PARTICIPANTS NAME to confirm your attendance)
- If the participant does not reply, the coordinator is to follow up with a phone call
Request a place at this camp
If you'd like to register for one or more places on this camp, please sign in
If you are not currently a member, you can register online
Looking to volunteer on a camp?
Looking to volunteer on a camp? Find out more ...