Conquer The Capes
23 – 29 April 2022
6 NIGHTS I 7 DAYS I 135KM I WALKING BLISS
Escape the daily grind and walk the iconic, picturesque
Cape to Cape Track to help change young lives for the better!
Explore one of WA's most iconic trails!
Relish in the beauty of one of WA’s most iconic and breath-taking walks – The Cape to Cape Track.
This must do charity adventure is a fully supported experience to tick your bucket list!
- Picturesque views and close to the heart of Margaret River
- Beautiful sunrises and sunsets
- Fresh air and the opportunity to unwind.
- Challenge yourself and be inspired by the outdoors
- Join as an individual or part of a team
- Connect with like-minded corporate and community leaders
Change the lives of WA families!
Immerse yourself in a nature-based challenge to do good and support WA families!
All funds raised will go towards the Cahoots Family Sponsorship Fund (FSF) which provides financial subsidies to young people living with a disability or facing exceptional challenge, who would otherwise miss out on life changing Cahoots experiences.
Did you know, 1 in 5 Australians have some form of disability, and some disabilities may be invisible.
With your help will help vulnerable First Nations’ children and youth at risk in the South West, with safe life changing experiences for a better future.
Registrations now open!
Registrations are now open!
To register click here
– Early bird discount of $100 off until 31 December 2021
– $250 non-refundable deposit payable on registration.
– Payment plans can be arranged.
Your registration includes;
- A fully supported experience
- Luxury shared hotel accommodation, meals and transfers.
- Guided and supported day walking – no need to carry a heavy pack.
- Training plan, plus complimentary preparation group Hike and discounted training walks.
- Access to all official photos
I'd like to Conquer the Capes for Cahoots families... what next?
Complete a registration form
Complete the registration form here
Once you have registered and paid your deposit our team will set you up with a fundraising page so you can get started. The more time you have, the more you can achieve, stress free.
If you arn’t ready to register just yet, complete an expression of interest and our team will be in contact with more information.
Pay your registration fees
COST: $1,850 ex GST.
$250 non-refundable deposit payable on registration.
All remaining fees due by 8 April 2022.
Payment plans can be arranged.
Start your fundraising
MINIMUM: we ask that all participants raise a minimum of $2,000 to change the lives of Cahoots young people and their families.
This is the equivalent of 1 sausage sizzle OR 20 people donating $100 – easy peasy!
Your efforts will change the lives of many young people and their families.