South West Cultural Camp 211005
5th October 2021 @ 8:30 am - 7th October 2021 @ 3:30 pm
South West Cultural Camp
These camps are run in partnership with Aboriginal, indigenous and multicultural communities and provide inclusive opportunities for cultural groups to develop new friendship skills and take part in new and exciting community activities together. For prices click here.
- Description: Cahoots Cultural Camps in the South West are for young Aboriginal people aged 5 years right into adulthood who are facing physical, behavioural, emotional, learning or other major life challenges. These camps are designed to help you and your families have fun, connect with your culture, learn new skills and build confidence. Activities include outdoor adventures, traditional sporting games, arts & crafts, story-telling and bush tucker. Our camps are made accessible and affordable for people of all backgrounds.Get in touch to find out more about how we can support your family to attend our camps – more details to come!
- Care Ratio: 1:2 or 1:3
- Meeting Point: Bunbury
- Drop off: 8:30am at Milligan House. 35 Milligan St, Carey Park, WA 6230
- Pick up: 3:30pm at Milligan House. 35 Milligan St, Carey Park, WA 6230
- Age : 5 – 17yrs (Participants will be split into age groups for the different activities)
- Cost: Includes: Transportation, accommodation, catering, activities and support. For participants without funding please contact email@example.com or complete our sponsorship application form here.
For full price guide click here.