Kid’s Metro Camp – 14th – 17th April – (200414A)
14th April 2020 @ 8:30 am - 17th April 2020 @ 3:30 pm
About this Camp:
- Age : 5-11yrs
- Care Ratio: 1:1, 1:2, 1:3
- Description: All Ability camps provide the perfect opportunity for participants to try something new, make friends and take their first step into independent living.
- Cost: $1,945. This cost is all inclusive of the participants food, accommodation, care, activities and transport.
Cahoots will continue to focus on delivery of our mission through delivery of Cahoots activities, whilst maintaining a safe environment. We are following advice from Australian Government and WA Department of Health, and implementing stricter health measures.
In response to COVID19, Cahoots will be assessing each camp and program, and adjusting it accordingly.
– Adapting itineraries to ensure we maintain the safety of our participants, their families, and our team during COVID19, in line with our response plan. Such as, limiting Cahoots group numbers and keeping activities to areas with small groups (less than 50).
– Running a range of fun, educational activities on-site, or in areas which allow safe social distancing, whilst helping to develop friendships skills and confidence and maintaining strict controls on hygiene and health.
– Including education on hygiene and best practices of social distancing in a fun, inclusive way.
We will continue to update itineraries to ensure participants and families are kept up to date with changes while ensuring that our key priority of safeguarding our participants, their families, and our team is at the forefront.
If you have any questions contact Sophia Stante, Operations Manager at Cahoots via phone 0477 084 561 or email firstname.lastname@example.org