This website has been designed to meet the WCAG 2.0 accessibility guidelines: it is our aim for the website to be as accessible to as many users as possible, including people with disabilities who may use assistive technologies.
If you have any problems with the website related to accessibility we would encourage you to report these to us so that we can make any necessary improvements.
Navigating the website
The website has the following features to assist with finding information:
- Main menu and sub-menus – you’ll find links to the main website sections across the top of every page, and links to pages within each section on the right side of each page.
- Breadcrumb links – these links appear on all page except the home page and show you where you are located in the website; you can use the breadcrumb links to move back through pages within a section or return to the home page.
- Search – you’ll find this at the top right of every page.
Using the Listen function
The Listen ReadSpeaker function allows the text on the website to be read out loud to you. Find out more on our Readspeaker page.
If you find the text on this or any other website difficult to read you can resize the text in your web browser by following these instructions:
- Increase text size: Hold down the CTRL key and press +
- Decrease text size: Hold down the CTRL key and press –
- Increase text size: Hold down the Command key and press +
- Decrease text size: Hold down the Command key and press –
Occasionally it is necessary to provide information on the website in PDF format. Where possible we will endeavour for these documents to be correctly tagged to be readable by screen readers and assistive technologies.
If you have any difficulties accessing information in any PDF document please let us know: we will provide the information to you in an alternative format and will consider the options for make the content available in a more accessible format for others.