Cahoots Conqueror – 4 Peaks
4 PEAKS I 48 HOURS
STIRLING RANGES I 21 – 24 OCTOBER 2022
Conquer 4 of the toughest peaks in the great Southern Region!
Challenge yourself to an exhilarating experience, conquering 4 of the toughest peaks in the great Southern Region!
This must do charity adventure is a fully supported experience to tick off your bucket list!
- Enjoy spectacular mountainous landscapes with magnificent views of the Stirling Ranges.
- Beautiful sunrises and sunsets.
- Breathtaking wild flowers.
- Fresh air and the opportunity to unwind.
- Challenge yourself with a rewarding and empowering summit.
- Join as an individual or part of a team.
Change the lives of children and young people in WA!
Immerse yourself in a nature-based challenge to do good and support WA families!
All funds raised will go towards the Cahoots Family Sponsorship Fund (FSF) which provides financial subsidies to young people living with a disability or facing an exceptional challenge, who would otherwise miss out on life changing Cahoots experiences.
Did you know, 1 in 5 Australians have some form of disability, and some disabilities may be invisible.
With your help, vulnerable children and young people, who would otherwise fall through the cracks, will have life changing experiences for a better future.
Registrations now open!
Registrations are now open!
To register click here
– $250 non-refundable deposit payable on registration.
– Payment plans can be arranged.
This amazing fully supported experience includes;
- Transport to/from Perth & to/from trails.
- Shared accommodation in Rammed Earth Chalets.
- Guided and supported hikes.
- Access to all official photos
I'd like to Conquer 4 Peaks for Cahoots families... what next?
Complete a registration form
Pay your registration fees
COST: $1090 (ex GST) Per Person.
$250 non-refundable deposit on registration.
All remaining fees due by 1 October 2022.
Payment plans can be arranged.
Start your fundraising
MINIMUM: We ask that all participants raise a minimum of $1,400 to change the lives of Cahoots young people and their families.
This is the equivalent of 1 sausage sizzle OR 14 people donating $100 – easy peasy!